During its maiden voyage, on the night of the 14th to 15th of April, 1912, on the Southampton-Cherbourg-Queenstown-New York route, the British Trans-American R.M.S Titanic ocean liner collided with an iceberg and sank. To this day the accident is one of the most famous maritime disasters of all time and still evokes strong emotions even now. The Titanic carried about 2,228 people during the ill-fated voyage. It was 268.99 meters long and 29.41 meters wide. It was a marvel of early 20th century technology.
The ship's brick model consists of 960 COBI building blocks. When built, it is 64cm long and 19.5cm high. Numerous details create the scale of 1:450 and faithfully reproduce the shape and body of the legendary original. The set contains several moving elements. You can move the cranes, screws and the rudders. The COBI EXECUTIVE EDITION includes a black brick base for the ship's display stand and a white plaque printed with the ship's name and scale. The manual uses a system of simple icons and pictograms, which will easily guide you through the construction process. The Titanic brick model does not require gluing or painting. All graphics and inscriptions are printed in the form of very durable prints that do not smear, scratch or fade under the influence of sun, water or even very intense fun. No stickers were used in the model. The kit is suggested to persons over 8 years of age. It will certainly bring a lot of satisfaction to both the youngest fans of bricks as well as adult enthusiasts of history and nautical engineering. The R.M.S Titanic model is sure to look spectacular both on the collector's desk and in every teenager's room.
Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard.
RMS Titanic Executive Edition - COBI 1928 - 960 Blocks
FREE Home delivery is available with delivery in
1 - 3 working days on orders over €50 (ROI only).
On orders under €50, shipping is €5.95.
Orders placed by 2pm are usually shipped on day of purchase or within 24 hours.
- 960 high-quality blocks
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition
- Meets safety standards for children's products
- Fully compatible with LEGO and other brands of building blocks
- Printed blocks do not smear of scratch and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Easy-to-read and intuitive instruction based on illustrations and step-by-step instructions
- 1:450 scale model
- Wheels for increased play value
- The set does not contain stickers, only durable prints are used
- Special strings are included to mount the ship's rigging
- A plaque with the name of the ship
- Age group 7+
Model dimensions (length x height): 64 cm (25.2") x 19.5 cm (7.5")
SHARE THIS PRODUCT