The Junkers Ju-52 / 3m is a German medium passenger and transport plane constructed by the Junkers factory in the 1930s. It was the basic transport aircraft of the German army during World War II. Very widespread, used in the civil and military service in many countries. Here it appears in the painting of the civilian Swiss airline JU-AIR, which still operates these machines.
The model made of construction blocks has many movable elements such as rotating wheels with rubber tires, movable propellers and ailerons, and an opening door. The set includes a civil pilot figure. It is a great toy for all the youngest aviation enthusiasts. Thanks to the faithfully reproduced proportions and details of the plane, the model will be a perfect decoration for any collection of an adult history and aviation enthusiast.
Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard.
Junkers Ju52/3m civil version - COBI- 5711 - 542 Blocks
FREE Home delivery is available with delivery in
1 - 3 working days on orders over €50 (ROI only).
On orders under €50, shipping is €5.95.
Orders placed by 2pm are usually shipped on day of purchase or within 24 hours.
- 542 high-quality pieces,
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- Meet the safety standards for products for children,
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
- Blocks with prints do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- Clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- Swiss airline pilot figurine,
- Age Group 7+.
SHARE THIS PRODUCT