The Ford GP is a world war II-based passenger car produced in a small series at the Ford Motor Company, the predecessor of the standard Jeep.
From the world of COBI comes a fantastic model of this vehicle. The characteristic shapes of the historic vehicle have been faithfully mapped using high-quality bricks. Utilising printed blocks rather than stickers not only means fantastic detail but durability when played with. Rotating wheels equipped with tires are ideal for moving the model during play. Under the tilting hood there is an engine, which, like the interior of the vehicle, can be freely modified according to your needs. A unique figurine of a British Commando is included in the set.
This kit is a fantastic addition to any collection or play room and will delight all age groups.
Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard.
Ford GP - COBI 2400 - 91 Blocks
FREE Home delivery is available with delivery in
1 - 3 working days on orders over €50 (ROI only).
On orders under €50, shipping is €5.95.
Orders placed by 2pm are usually shipped on day of purchase or within 24 hours.
- 91 high quality pieces,
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- COBI construction blocks meet the safety standards for products for children,
- Fully compatible with other brands of building blocks,
- Construction blocks with prints do not smear, scratch or fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- Clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- 100% prints, no stickers,
- British Commando figurine,
- Age group 5+.
SHARE THIS PRODUCT